Saturday, August 1, 2009

AJ and Quinn......


I would like for you to meet AJ and Quinn, the newest members to our family. They're our nephew and wife's brand new twin boys... and they are gorgeous...I can almost smell all that angelic goodness just looking at their picture....These little fellas wasn't so little...In fact the total weight was almost....DRUM ROLL PLEASE....14 POUNDS OF BABIES..The doctor told them they were the biggest set of twins he had ever delivered.....Remind me to bow down and kiss Amy's feet when I see her...You are a diva girl!!!

5 comments:

LindainNCtoo said...

Congratulations for such healthy weights for twins.

Did she deliver naturally or by C-section?

Angelic photo indeed!

Anonymous said...

They look like two little pea's in a pod...so cute!!

I l♥ve baby smell...well...the sweet smell, not the other...shewwwwwwy smells...LOL!

Sue said...

How sweet they look all wrapped up! I wish them the best in life!

Jann said...

Wow, twin baby boys! Congrats, Great Auntie!

septembermom said...

Adorable babies! Congrats to you and your family:)