Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trying Hard to Figure it Out............

I know when you start talking about strange phenomena or any type of paranormal activities it brings up a lot of mixed feelings in people. But trust me, I'm just like most of you and I know what the bible says or doesn't say about ghost or spirits, but nothing can explain all the things I saw growing up or the things that we are experiencing in our home now...Those were and these are real.....


It had been quite for several days and I thought we were in the clear until a few days ago...I grew up around a lot of unexplained things and can tell my share of "ghost" stories, but when its happening in my house I want a little more explanation.....I have done a little research and found out that our house sits where a barn and horse farm were (no big deal, since were not hearing horses)...In our garden, I was told that numerous Indian artifacts have been found, and we are only a couple miles from several civil war battle sites so I guess anything is possible. I'm just not sure why it's took almost four years to act up.... A lot of y'all had some very supportive comments and I really appreciated them.....Going back to the basement to work today....What ever this thing is loves it when we are down there.........I will keep you posted

1 comment:

septembermom said...

Thanks for letting us know about all these happenings. It's interesting. I'm hoping that everything continues to be friendly :) Sending you positive vibes!!