We've had our granddaughter for a few days of "Summer Fun" as she calls it, and that pretty much means a week of getting everything you want, with a never ending supply of cookies and chips and dip......We were watching the 100th episode of Hannah Montana when she told me what made me a good Grammie....Out of the mouths of babes, here we go......
1.I have a kind smile
2. I am pretty to look at (some kids Grammies aren't very pretty) Thank you sweetheart!
3. I smell really nice (Again, Thank you sweetheart)
4. I don't snore
5. I will play barbies with her
6. I let her watch Disney Channel and Nickelodeon as much as she wants
7. I buy all her favorite foods and let her stay up as long as she wants (I'm not the disciplinarian, No is not in vocabulary)
8. I give the best hugs and kisses (I love this one)
9. I'm not too old and smelly "yet"(direct quote)Apparently she knows something I don't...
10. I can polish nails as good as the Chinese women
And yes, I am aware that this little seven year old is a scam artist...After all she got eight dollars for one tooth....Or maybe I'm just a sucker for a pretty face.....