Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Showdown at the OK Corral.....

Or better known as the bird feeder....The gang was back in full force today...It would seem that my dear friend Moe, thinks he's pretty smart...and getting fatter by the day. This morning, Moe was trying to teach his little posse of rodents how to break into the bird feeder.....And I decided to introduce him to the sheriff of the palace...ME...Let the staring begin... It started from the porch all the way down to the yard, I swear this little fur ball was grinning at me....He wasn't budging and neither was I...When I got within two feet of the feeder he shot me a look that was pure evil...

But his posse had left him high and dry ( I think the birds ganged up on them ). When he saw he was all alone he finally left...but not to far away..


At least I showed him who was boss....For a while anyway....

4 comments:

septembermom said...

Does look like he's staring you down:) Hold your fort. The Queen will be supreme!

Sue said...

I think he's moving to plan B. Better be careful!
:)

DesertHen said...

Looks like he's regrouping for a counter attack! Don't turn your back on that one! =)

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh do I have some squirrel stories for you LOL. They are relentless on our bird feeder. Chewed through the rope at least 3 times and empty it within a day.
Glad I'm not alone on this LOL.
Hugs.
Kim