Friday, November 27, 2009

Tis The Season For Special Things..........

"When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor the feathery touch like the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts".
It's official, the holiday's are here whether we want them to be or not....I was wondering if you have something special you put out every year...Something that really tells you Christmas is here....For me it's this beautiful little angel....She has stood watch over many family Christmases and was my parents first tree topper.....I confiscated this graceful lady many years ago and she sits in a corner shelf all year, but I know it's Christmas when I bring her out....Her silk is worn and her hair is a little tattered, but to me she is still beautiful and graceful and she let's me know, "It's that most wonderful time of year"....
What's your special something...

2 comments:

imogene said...

I have a few nutcraker items, so when I put them out,,,I know it's christmas...

Mikki said...

So precious.
I have quiet a few ornaments and special decorations that I love too!!

Merry Christmas!