Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hazy and Painful Blogging....

Today, I set in a drug filled haze...My dental insurance finally agreed that having a cracked wisdom tooth with an exposed nerve removed, was not.....COSMETIC......Can you believe this was even an argument......I have been suffering for over two months...Yesterday they surprised me with the "Let's just pull them all while were here", because of another being impacted....I will tell you, I am a number one fan of versed, fentanyl and a little diprivan tossed in for fun....However, I'm not about fun today....My face looks like a chipmunk and all I have managed to get down is a half a cup of applesauce.......And tomorrow is Thanksgiving....No feast for me, I'll do good to eat some mashed potatoes....So, for the next few days I'll sit/lay back and take my painkillers and know that the evil tooth that has been torturing me for months is gone....So to all of you, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving... and eat a little extra for me....

3 comments:

septembermom said...

I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon. I wish you a lovely Thanksgiving with your family. I know you'll still be a trooper and smile all day (if you can :) You're a sweetheart!

Sue said...

What a terrible way to spend Thanksgiving....so sorry. You could also have the filling on the pumpkin pie....
Hope you're better soon!
Happy Thanksgiving.

Donna Greene said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. A painful mouth just makes a person feel miserable. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving anyway. Miss you!
Donna