Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Do You Believe in Ghost?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfXrM8ovtw8

What is your opinion on the paranormal, do you believe....is there things that go bump in the night....I just happen to believe there is things that haven't crossed over yet... I have had several paranormal experiences, my first was when I was three and we lived in a house that was haunted, doors opening and closing, dishes moving across the room, people sitting at the foot of your bed...THAT WASN'T YOUR FAMILY(you never get over that ). I have had several experiences since I was a child, and no one will ever convince me that everyone... goes toward the light..........
Check out this video link from Gettysburg and let me know what you think..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK...that's freaky...