Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Memories Part 3


This Christmas memory is so twisted and soooo wrong,and was so fun and it's all about my Daddy....

For years my dad has teased me about wanting a blow up doll for his birthday, fathers day, Christmas etc. The reason being... WELL, YOU CAN USE YOUR IMAGINATION..... so, being the kind of daughter that I am ( and obviously not having any morels ) Santa thought that my dad had been good enough for a Jenna Jameson look- a- like (WHATEVER ). Anatomically correct I might add......WHICH BLEW MY DADS MIND......my brother Robert, bought him a can of Repair and a pump in case there was a accident....... Silence filled the room when my dad met Jenna, the smell of pine was replaced by a horrible stench of vinyl....My Mother cringed......My dad broke out in a cold sweat......

DADDY HASN'T ASKED ME FOR ANYTHING LIKE THAT SINCE........

No comments: