Friday, January 14, 2011

Houston We Have A Problem..................

Before Christmas my beloved "Ace" my laptop moved on to the place where computers go to die....It has been a very difficult time in my life....We were tight Ace and I.....And since there is no, "What to do if Ace dies funds available"..I will be blogging from the local library until that day comes....A lot of things have been going on....Lots of "Baby Mama" drama...the Mother of our hopefully new grandson spent New Years and several days after that in the hospital, she was diagnosed with Graves Disease and Toxemia...Their not sure what effects it will have on the baby yet...The Graves Disease can cause heart, kidney and liver issues and if they increase her meds the birth defect rate increases....Lots of prayers and stress...I'll keep you posted...
My parents sold their home and moved again................This I can't talk about! I have decided to spend the new year looking for my real parents, I'm pretty sure their last will be Vanderbilt or Rockefeller....
Today I'm busy with my new project.....Making a colorful sign to stand at the entrance of Walmart , it will read................."Down on Luck Will Work For Laptop"................Wish me luck!

13 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I hope you get a new lappy soon! I would be so lost without mine! Hope all is well with the 'baby mama' and hopefully new grandbaby.
hugs, Linda

Linda said...

Angie...I have missed your sense of humor my Queen! Glad you posted a little update today. But oh so sad that your maybe baby's mama has been ill. I sure hope she and the baby will be ok. I will pray.

I didn't know you were adopted. I hope this new year brings you blessings and that you will find your birth parents, since this is your desire.

Keep those spirits up...God is in control.

Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

OH that's it! I need to buy me some body wash to help with the ACE replacement fund. LOL!
I really do need more. I'll have to take the time to order some from your etsy shop soon.
Saying a prayer my friend.
HUGS
Kim

Melinda said...

Good luck with everything going on.
Take it day by day.

Have a good weekend.

Melinda

DesertHen said...

Sorry about the computer! Hope you are able to aquire a new one soon without having to stand in front of Wal-mart with your sign...lol.

Sending prayers and good thoughts for the health of the baby and the mommma!

LindainNCtoo said...

You are way too funny.

Maybe your parents' house just be the Biltmore ( Vanderbilts built that one ). lol

I will keep a look out for you at my local Wally World.

:)

Lois Evensen said...

Hi,

I hope mother and baby do well. Also, perhaps a new computer can be on the horizon from an after Christmas sale.... I sure hope so.

Best,
Lois

septembermom said...

Sorry to hear about the computer. Hope all is well with everyone in your family. Wishing you all the best.

septembermom said...

Hi Angie, hope all is well. Just wanted to let you know that I did a vlog, if you want to come by and "see" me :)

La Petite Gallery said...

Well, I send you good wishes, hope you find them. My first visit.
stop over and visit a while.

yvonne

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Where are you??? I went to your etsy shop to peruse your selection and you don't seem to have as much stuff right now? You doing so well that you are selling out? That's not a bad thing.
Do you make a shampoo bar? My hubby really likes the shampoo bar that he's been using but they are always sold out.
Send me a line my friend and let me know what's going on with ya.
HUGS
Kim

Mind Movies 2.1 said...

I hope everything will turn out just fine.

Chatty Crone said...

Just wondering where you are. sandie