Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess..............




Happy 28th Birthday Hippie Chick!!!!!





Just wanted to say how happy I am and how lucky I feel to have you for a daughter...My one greatest accomplishment.....The day I first held you in my arms, you put an eternal hold on my heart....The passing years have only increased my love for you...You've become a woman that is more beautiful and wonderful than ever I imagined you'd be....I look at you with such pride...I'm amazed that I created you....It's so much fun to be with you and share the happenings in your life (thank you for letting me be apart of that)...........




Now, let's go have some Birthday fun



6 comments:

Andora said...

That is so sweet...

Chas said...

Aww, shucks...Thanks mom. I'm blushing. I love you more than words.

Lost in the 70's said...

Happy Birthday "Lil Chasy" You are as intelligent, kind, loving,caring special lady as you are beautiful..Unca Nutjob,,lol

Montanagirl said...

Lovely post and beautiful young woman!

Mikki said...

She's beautiful!!
Happy Birthday to her!!

septembermom said...

What a sweet birthday wish! Beautiful picture of a beautiful girl :)